How to Get Started
8 Top Tips (in order)
- Drink more water. Multiply your weight in kilograms by .033 to get your target water consumption in litres.
- Avoid processed food as much as you can
- Eat more greens
- Try and eat vegetables at every meal
- Eat locally sourced produce if you can
- Eat organic if you can afford it
- Avoid dairy if possible
- If you eat meat or fish try to limit intake to two portions a week and make it high quality lean meat or oily fish like salmon and trout
For beauty products try Evolve Beauty.
For vegan cheese try Tyne Chease
For a great long-form podcast try Rich Roll